• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8st gone!!

Update!!

Well I had a baby 5 months ago!! I've lost 9st7lbs in 2 years with a pregnancy in between. I'm chuffed with that!!! Here's my current photos, 7lbs to go until goal xx

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 119
Well done you look so happy. Good luck with the next 7lb x

Update!! Well I had a baby 5 months ago!! I've lost 9st7lbs in 2 years with a pregnancy in between. I'm chuffed with that!!! Here's my current photos, 7lbs to go until goal xx
fantastic, especially with a baby! Tiny waist :)

Thanks all, yeah Monalisa my upper stomach is ok, I do have loose skin at the bikini line but it's virtually impossible to escape that if you've had a big belly, then a baby!

Just need to focus on toning up now, the last 7lbs will drop off in the next month or so I'd imagine now I'm back fully onto my eating plan but it's no good weighing less if you still don't look good so...exercise is the key :) xx

Wow Pip, you've done amazingly well. Bet life's a whole lot different now..! X

You look amazing...yours was one of the first diaries I read on here and it great to see how far you have come

Lynn x

Thank you Nalabn, update now...I've lost 10st exactly. I am quite comfortable at my weight and size now in a size 14 in everything, I would like to lose a bit more but am not in a rush to do so xxx

Flipping eck you have lost a person! Well done you!

10 stone! That's incredible! I would love
to lose 5 to 6 stone but 10 would be a dream. I'm 21 and a half stone now and I'm only just considering gastric sleeve surgery so I've started actively saving. My research so far puts it at about £8000 all in.

With a lot of effort I should be able to have it done by early next year.

Your progress is so inspirational! Keep it up!! XOXOXO

10 stone! That's incredible! I would love
to lose 5 to 6 stone but 10 would be a dream. I'm 21 and a half stone now and I'm only just considering gastric sleeve surgery so I've started actively saving. My research so far puts it at about £8000 all in.

With a lot of effort I should be able to have it done by early next year.

Your progress is so inspirational! Keep it up!! XOXOXO
Hi. Have you considered outside the uk for a sleeve. It's much cheaper

Hi SUNSHINE, yes I have. People's reviews and experiences put me off. It's the aftercare that I want local. I have found a reputable surgeon who I hope will perform it and I was quoted upwards of £7600 of which I rounded to £8000.

Update!!

Well I had a baby 5 months ago!! I've lost 9st7lbs in 2 years with a pregnancy in between. I'm chuffed with that!!! Here's my current photos, 7lbs to go until goal xx

wow wow WOW... what an inspiration you look amazing. I'm 4 months in and hope to achieve such great results x

Congrats on your baby! And your weight loss is amazing!! I might need to pick your brains on what you are eating to keep that weight loss going!

Thanks everyone. You can pick my brains about anything you like honey, I would love to pay it forward as I got so much help from this forum! Ask away xx

Back