• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 down, 10 to go

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Sorry photos removed

Last edited:

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
wow you're certainly looking good mate :) xxx

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
Well done! What an achievement, you're doing really well x

lyndajoan

wow you can really see the differance, and i bet you can also feel it.
glad to here about you getting the surgery, i am realy happy for you.

lynne08

:):):):) just brilliant! you can soooo see the change. keep up the positive attitude and you will be at goal before you know it :):):):) xxx

tink1974

Thats a fantastic achievement - u must feel really proud of urself. You are giving yourself the best start possible to your WLS. You can really see the difference in ur pics. People in work didnt really start noticing my weight loss until i had about 6st - but its def nice being complimented

well done x

buglady

wow you look fab what a big difference my mum was a similar weight to you to begin with shes lost nearly 6 stone (on slimming world) and she loves the fact she can walk about better without being puffed out she cant believe how much better she feels now i bet you feel the same it is fab the way look now but i bet you feel physically much better too!! youve done brilliant!! xxx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
The only big thing I'm keeping is the denim skirt I wore on the first photo. I'm so looking forward to fitting my son in there with me when I get to goal (or maybe I'll have a real man!) Actually may need to do the after photo with my sister, as I doubt any male is going to wear a skirt by choice!:8855:

It depends how old your son is, I guess, but it does sound like it would be quite a cute photo! ;)

Many many congrats on the 6 stone loss with WW! :)

miserable

U can see a HUGE difference so very well done. Keep going it ll be so worth it xx

flowerofshona

Wow well done you !!!! keep it up and heres to 2012 and new clothes ect xxxx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
He's 16½ now so will be 18 by the time I aim to be at goal. So cute won't be the word. He's at the grunting stage. He knows I disappear every Saturday morning to go to WW, but only realised today when I showed him the same pictures I posted here that I'd actually lost a bit of weight. :sigh: Men!

Oh, I see .... no, at that age he probably won't want to share your largest ever skirt with you !! :p

I thought if he was only, say, 8 or 10 the photo wd be quite cute!