• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8st gone!!

slimpip

This feels weird posting in this section but today I reached 8st loss. My target was for some reason 8st1lb loss but who cares about the pound. Anyway it's not where I'm stopping...I've set a new target of 12st5lbs which would be 10st loss (started at 22st5lbs). I've gone from a size 24 to a 16 and am currently at bmi 28. So thrilled with my progress, I wouldn't change a thing!!! :) xIMG_4205.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

Butterfly_lady

Looking fantastic hunni xx

Matra

Fantastic, looking fabulous x

los in it

You must be really proud of yourself, very well done!

Bear

Amazing results Slimpip.

slimpip

Thanks everyone, I had the surgery on 29th Jan lovely, but did 2 weeks pre op diet before hand so as of tomorrow it'll be exactly 10months to the day I started the milk diet. Still a way to go yet, but if I didn't lose another pound I'd still be thrilled with the loss xx

pinkcere

Wow Amazing! Well done! :)

vixter101

I only signed up today but wow well done :) that is amazing and hope you continue to be thrilled with your progress... :) i hope i do as well as you :) x

Carron

This feels weird posting in this section but today I reached 8st loss. My target was for some reason 8st1lb loss but who cares about the pound. Anyway it's not where I'm stopping...I've set a new target of 12st5lbs which would be 10st loss (started at 22st5lbs). I've gone from a size 24 to a 16 and am currently at bmi 28. So thrilled with my progress, I wouldn't change a thing!!! :) x
well done

Carron

Thanks everyone, I had the surgery on 29th Jan lovely, but did 2 weeks pre op diet before hand so as of tomorrow it'll be exactly 10months to the day I started the milk diet. Still a way to go yet, but if I didn't lose another pound I'd still be thrilled with the loss xx
well done

slimpip

Thanks everyone xx