• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8st gone!!

niccie

10 stone! That's incredible! I would love
to lose 5 to 6 stone but 10 would be a dream. I'm 21 and a half stone now and I'm only just considering gastric sleeve surgery so I've started actively saving. My research so far puts it at about £8000 all in.

With a lot of effort I should be able to have it done by early next year.

Your progress is so inspirational! Keep it up!! XOXOXO
Do it, you won't regret it X

Sunshine99

Update!!

Well I had a baby 5 months ago!! I've lost 9st7lbs in 2 years with a pregnancy in between. I'm chuffed with that!!! Here's my current photos, 7lbs to go until goal xx
Wow.....well done! What a transformation. :woohoo:

nafpnd

Wow, you've done amazing with a baby as well :winner:

slimpip

Thanks all xxx

slimpip

Hey everyone,

Well the time has come to put up my final before and after photos. 22st5 down to 11st13. I'm done in terms of loss, now I need to focus on becoming strong and fit. I also want my bum back (well some of it haha) as its none existent!

I found so much motivation in these threads during my journey so I hope you can find some in these photos. Love to you all xxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    613.9 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    587.7 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    625.4 KB · Views: 66

los in it

OH MY GOODNESS.... You look AMAZING! I want your shape and I want it now!!

countrywench

Your tiny waist ! Wow ! You look so awesome !well done
Xx

Last edited:

FeeBee

You look fabulous :) a real hourglass figure. Well done!

pinkcere

You look great!!! Well Done!! :)

Sunshine99

Wow! Well done! You look amazing :winner::thankyouthankyou::winner:

Jillybean8

Seeing your pictures is motivating. I think I am going o start reading all the posts in this section and see if I can get myself in a positive state of mind!
Well done!

This feels weird posting in this section but today I reached 8st loss. My target was for some reason 8st1lb loss but who cares about the pound. Anyway it's not where I'm stopping...I've set a new target of 12st5lbs which would be 10st loss (started at 22st5lbs). I've gone from a size 24 to a 16 and am currently at bmi 28. So thrilled with my progress, I wouldn't change a thing!!! :) xView attachment 14187

View attachment 14188