• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8st down

Tray3004

Gawjuss well dun uve dun fantastic xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yvessa

You look great, well done!

Minoots

Stunning pics.. You are doing so so well .. See you soon xxxxx

flutterby1966

Cathi you are amazing - what an inspiration to anyone wanting to know what determination and a change in lifestyle can achieve. Love the analogy to the boxes of paper - really got me thinking ... carry on the great work xxx

miserable

Go cathi go :)

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Thanks again for all the kind comments.

Last edited:

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Hi Cathi,

Thanks for the update on your progress and the photos (especially the one with the photocopying boxes!).

It has taken me a few days to catch up as I had a manic busy week at work last week.

Well done on the 8 stones lost !!

Congrats,
Sharon

sarah-91

well done, you look amazing keep up the good work!!!!! x x

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
well done - you look amazing!!! x

Dizzy79

FuturePerfect said:
This week saw me pass the 8 stone lost mark, and another set of photos and body measurements.

It also means that I am over halfway and hopefully on the downward slope to the finish line which I can see for the first time in the far distance.

When I started back at WW at 26st 5lbs I thought was no chance on earth I would ever see a 'normal' weight again, but I am slowly coming to realise that it's a dream that could well be realised within another 12 months.

Since August I've been losing a steady 2lbs a week, so I haven't had any awkward 'how have you managed it' conversations. Long may it continue!

I work in an office and often move the 5 ream boxes of photocopy paper around. I can just about manage 2 at a time for very short distances. How on earth I managed to get around with the equivalent of 4 of them distributed around my body God only knows! I only know my knees are very grateful they no longer have to.

I also bought a full-length mirror this week, as for the first time in 20 years I don't hate what I look like any more (well not as much, anyway)

p.s. My first band-fill 10 days ago feels like it has given me restriction - so far, so good.

Omg!! I don't come in this part at all as I'm waiting for a tummy tuck so usually hover around there! But I just had to say you look absolutely amazing!!!! You look do young n happy! Really all you people should be so proud of yourselves I can't wait to read more well done my love x

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Thanks for all your comments everyone.

Last edited:

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Wow you look marvellous...and are a great inspiration to me...seeing as im sat here on the milk diet, feeling sickly and cant sleep...your thread made me smile :)

Jamast

You look absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your loss xx