• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 months post op before and after pics

Denise Morris

Thought I'd finally take the bull by the horns and show my more revealing FAT photos.

7827[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20 - 37 weeks post op.JPG
    20 - 37 weeks post op.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 1,208
  • P1170098.jpg
    P1170098.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 975
  • DSCF0128.JPG
    DSCF0128.JPG
    487.6 KB · Views: 1,046
  • P1130026.jpg
    P1130026.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • P1170091.jpg
    P1170091.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 917
OMG! Denise you look amazinnnnnng!!! at least 10 years younger. so inspirational. can't wait for my turn! tell SRH to get a wiggle on :) xxx

You've done so well and look absolutely fantastic. Hope I can get near to you level of success !
Congratulations xx

Oh my days !

Absolutely incredible before / after pics.

Well done Denise,Can't imagine how you're feeling!

keep up the good work

Take Care

Andy x

Excellent!

:)Looking good girl:)x

Denise Morris said:
Thought I'd finally take the bull by the horns and show my more revealing FAT photos.

The one in swimsuit/sarong was on set of 1st "Pirates of the Caribbean" taken in 2005 on a cruise for our 25th anniversary.

The one's in swimsuit with beach singer and in water(Grand Caymen) were taken in on second cruise 2008 as was the one in evening dress.

This lady has gone forever!!!

The new me needs no explanation and was taken last week.

Well done Denise!
You look fantastic! :) xx

Incredibly, well done and as you said that lady has gone forever - that must feel wonderful :):)

Bloody hell!! (sorry but these were the first words that escaped out of my mouth)....you've done sooooo well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Simply Stunning - what an achievement!! And like all the pictures posted on here post-op - you look so happy! I have been getting fed up as my weight loss has slowed down dramatically but looking at your stats yours has been nice and steady and look at the results - has inspired me and given me hope x

Well done Denise - from one SRH patient to another :D

What a difference!!!

Hope to meet you sometime :)

Bloody hell!! (sorry but these were the first words that escaped out of my mouth)....you've done sooooo well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

lol - That was why I translated mine. Didn't think I could put that on here. :D

Back