• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 nov 10

cah-ching

i can't sleep. worrying about stupid things. I am not even tired. Hopefully I can snooze at some point this evening.

Anyone have any plans for today? I'm supposed to be doing Zumba.

My gym opens in a bit. I'm feeling really lazy this week ... I think it's because I'm a bit under the weather.

You reckon I should head off to the gym now (or after some breakfast)?

I would have some breakfast if you can... oatbran is good with hot water and not heavy on calories... or if you really can't face food... Kelly recommended Belvita biscuits... nutritional and worth keeping in your larder... Don't miss breakfast precious... you'll feel better later in the morning and I would go to the gym for sure... I wish I could... oncology for me... but my gym days will come! I have made myself a huge promise, enjoy your day and relax... xxx

Having a very lazy day ... got some work today later ( a report to write ready for tomorrow) but apart from that I am doing NOTHING!

Ann xx

Every one is tired ... lol. What's going on???? :D

THere must be a tired bug going around.

Even if we do a little bit eh folks ... even just 5 minutes . :eek:

My biceps are killing me. I left the gym thinking I hadn't done much as I wasn't aching (did SHOULDER: Shrugs, shoulder press, upright rows and BICEPS: Hammer Curls, Preacher Curls and Concentration Curls)

I ache to bu99ery right now lol.

Its the blooming weather I think - dont like winter! Hope you stop aching soon x

Back