• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

99kg

MrsSAFC

yeehaaaa - Im delighted to now weigh less than 100kg! I started the whole thing at 120kg...... the day before surgery on 7th `june I weighed 114kg on the ward scales.... so 15kg lost since then. why oh why did I not do this years ago!?
:D

Congratulations, you're doing great, Karen x

I don't 'Like' this post. I LOVE it. The 100k milestone is a massive one to break the back of. Onwards and downwards xx

Brilliant! Well done!

Magic Stuff Good for you and good old Mr Mahawar too I can not wait to break through that one too

Fantastic, you are doing so well, we all wish we had thought of doing this years ago. Good luck x

thanks everyone x

good luck to people waiting to start this, just starting this, and the ones half way through! its never ending journey i imagine xxx

yayyy congratulations to you!!! i bet you are over the moon, keep up the good work xx

tee hee Tickers are the counters people put underneath their signatures to keep. I have two in mine-1 for my pre-op and one for post-op weight loss.
To add yours go to User CP at top left of this page and go to Edit Signature, in another window go to
Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Set up our account on Ticker factory, design your ticker and then copyt he BB code ( first box with lots of funny writing in it) and paste it into your sinature. You'll have to delete and recopy each time you up date.

To copy the BB code simply highlight all the text, press control and C at the same time, to paste press Control and V in your signature line.

Hope this helps xx

congrats, i cant wait for that day... how many kilo's do you want to go to? your the same height and was the same weight as me... i'm thinking 80kilo's i'll be happy, x

hi, yes was an initial target of 80, then eventually to about 66.... if its realistic .... will assess again at 80 xxxx

Back