• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A bit fed up

Mummyto4

As the title says i am fed up today,

Its my 9th wedding anniversary and we usually go out for a meal to the place we had our wedding reception, we have done this every anniversary but we can't this year because i can't eat or drink.

I know it is all in a good cause and we have decided if i am down to a 12/14 by xmas we will renew our wedding vows on our next anniversary. Just feeling a bit down and needed to get it out. Sorry for moaning

Having surgery can sometimes make you feel a bit below par. So its ok to feel a bit disappointed that you cant go out for your usual anniversary meal.
We are here for moans and groans as well as cheers for weight loss.
It's lovely to be making plans already for the renewing of your vows.
Hope everything feels a bit better tomorrow.
Lynne x

Oh Hun, don't feel down think of the positive changes that are ahead of you... Renewing your vows Is such a romantic thing to look forward to ... Think of trying all those dresses on and planning the day xxx smile and the whole world smile back at ya :) xxx

Its going to be difficult whilst you cant eat and drink hon and your going to have ups and downs, try to think of the positive outcomes like your going to be a lot slimmer and your going to renew your wedding vows. Keep thinking ahead when ever you have a low moment. I hope this helps you xxx

It's bound to make you feel abit down hun. Today will soon become tomorrow and you can look forward to planning your big day. It'll be wonderful x

Back