• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling very fed up

girly girl

Feeling very fed up today i now my op letter will come soon but getting very frustrated, I no they said i should be going in some time in November (went on list 14th june) but just wish i had my date ,one of the problems is my sons school is wanting me to give them a date for his statment review (hes held back 1 year special needs) but i keep putting them off till i find out when im going in,Its also mine and oh birthday in nov and the kids keep asking what we doing as we normally do something together for both our birthdays.
Think im just getting inpatient now
sorry for the rant
Lisa
xxxx

Hi Lisa

Don't apologies for ranting, I am sure we will all need to do this at one time or another. Have you tried calling the hospital to see if they can tell you over the phone. They might do this if you explain about your son's school and say you are worried with the pending postal strikes this weekend.

Wishing you lots of luck.

Oh Lisa I think most of us that are waiting are probably feeling the same as you, it will come just need to be a little more patient, thats what I try to say to myself everyday when the postie brings me nothing but bills!!!!;)

Hi thank you for the replys.
I have just got of the phone with mr b secretary there are 5 people befor me but they are trying to sort out next months list today as the other surgeon mr small secretary is going on holiday soon ,I told her about my son's school and she said she would try and let me now today or tomorrow so keeping everthing X
thanks Lisa
xxxx

hello lisa have you rang emma(mr smalls sec) and explained she might be able to help you its worth a try hun x x x x x x x x

Thanks everyone
Thanks sara im under mr b so have just left it with her, No word tonight so ill see if i hear tomorrow.
I do feel better noing there is only 5 befor me now
Thnaks again
xxxx

hopefully there shouldnt be to much of a wait now, my fingers are crossed for you that you hear soon.

liz x

:thankyou: Thanks everyone :thankyou:

get on the phone and moan moan moan hun ...

i did and had my referal and pct funding and op all with in 5 months i was on phone everyday anoying someone !!

good luck hun xx

Thanks every 1
I have posted this already (got my date)
but yes they rang at dinner time i go in on the 5th nov for my op on the 6th nov i can not wait
thanks again
xxxx

Wow, brilliant news. Good for you, only 4 weeks! x

Back