• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Christmas Message

Raynebubble

i would like to wish all my new friends on here a very Merry Christmas and a big thankyou for all the warm support i have had on here in the past couple of weeks especially when i was really poorly due to not drinking enough fluids... i think without you guys i would of lost the plot...and when i have had moments where i have felt all alone on this journey i have come here and somebody has, put my mind at rest, or told me what im doing wrong or just made me laugh about Bridget jones knickers... you are all lovely people... im going to my parents on Christmas Day until the day after boxing day.. so gonna miss coming on here and will miss you all... so im gonna leave my number if anyone wants to say hi... then feel free to call, text, ask questions or just be reassured somebody is there.. then i will be..
Love you all. Rayne... soon changing name to Bridget. 07961 504476

Last edited:
Awwww bless you Rayne. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Will give you a text to make sure you're ok over Christmas. I'm off to my Mum and Dads on Christmas night until Boxing night.

Lots of love

Kate xxx

Merry Xmas to you to rayne it's gonna be a nite mare Xmas for us new banders gonna be so depressed wile everyone's stuffing there faces tomorrow ho hum hope know one trys to say I've taken the easy option with this surgery they may well feel the full force of my frustration

Awwww bless you Rayne. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Will give you a text to make sure you're ok over Christmas. I'm off to my Mum and Dads on Christmas night until Boxing night.

Lots of love

Kate xxx

Thankyou Kate, you have a wonderful time too, and i will look forward to hearing from you xx

Merry Xmas to you to rayne it's gonna be a nite mare Xmas for us new banders gonna be so depressed wile everyone's stuffing there faces tomorrow ho hum hope know one trys to say I've taken the easy option with this surgery they may well feel the full force of my frustration

Hun surgery is definately not the easier option... but please remember it is going to get better... its only early days... Christmas next year is going to be fab for all of us xx

Thanks rayne you always no the right thing to say don't no what I'd do if it wasn't for the site no one else seems to be able to comprehend what I'm going through

Happy Christmas to you too Rayne, hope you have a lovely day with your family too. I have mine coming here. Talk to you after Christmas. xxx

Have a lovely time hun xxxx

Let your Mummy look after you, sweetie :) it's what we mummies do best :)
Hope you have a lovely rest & recouperate after your horrible few weeks.
Merry Christmas, Sweetheart xxx :xmassign
:

Jonny you have taken an option - no one is gonna convince me that it is an easy option, there are no easy options when it comes to losing weight. We have the benefit of a 'tool' to help us along - and anyway if it was an easy option what idiot would begrudge us it if it improves our health and lifestyles. Rant over, have a good Christmas Jonny, don't forget that you will be having the last laugh :)

Thanks rayne you always no the right thing to say don't no what I'd do if it wasn't for the site no one else seems to be able to comprehend what I'm going through

hun keep positive.. my number is there if you need to call over Christmas and you need a kick up the rear.... its on and upwards and thinner from now on xx

Back