• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A few questions please

mandymoo

Has anybody has surgery at Three Shires in Northampton?
Does anyone still drink diet coke after having the band done - sounds sad but out of everything it's the one thing I will miss with my Tia Maria (only have a couple at the w/end)?
And last but not least had anyone had this that doesn't have loose skin?
Thanks in advance. Awaiting my date with consultant, hopefully soon lol xx

Has anybody has surgery at Three Shires in Northampton?
Hi Mandymoo, nope I didnt and I dont remember anyone on here who did either :confused:

Does anyone still drink diet coke after having the band done - sounds sad but out of everything it's the one thing I will miss with my Tia Maria (only have a couple at the w/end)?
I do have the odd fizzy drink BUT it has lots of ice and is stirred to beat the bubbles out. Im sure you will find an alternative :D

And last but not least had anyone had this that doesn't have loose skin?
I do have a bit of lose skin, mainly on my stomach but it doesnt really bother me ;)

Thanks in advance. Awaiting my date with consultant, hopefully soon lol xx

Hope that helps - good luck x

I dont drink fizz full stop......do have saggy skin on tummy which I hope too get rectified in the future but if it doesnt happen then it wont be the end of the world for me ..

Thanks all at least I can have the odd diet coke (flat) with my Tia Maria lol
A bit of loose skin is got to still look better than rolls of fat :)
Scared as hell the thought of going for the band but I imagine most people feel that way.
Thanks all
X

Back