• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Few Recent Photo's...

Mrs Quiggle

Spent a weekend in Canterbury last weekend and just pinched these couple of photo's off Tims camera.:)

Obviously the first one is pre-op. :D

bn-Copy.jpg

P3180175.jpg

P3170126.jpg

My brother who has ridiculed me for most of my life for being over weight, I mean really ridiculed and bullied me was so amazed when I saw him last week, he said I looked 20 years younger. Not quite sure what favour he wants me to do or what he wants to borrow, probably my vax but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

Kate x

Wow you are looking great and very happy hun xxx

You look a lot more happy and confident in your most recent photos, which is lovely.

Glad your brother has finally paid you a compliment, accept it because it sounds true. Your wardrobe and attitude will get lighter and brighter along with the weight loss - you would have to be blind not to see it.

You look quite 'foxy' in the last one - I bet Tim's loving it!

You look great, you look so radient and happy well done x

Looking so good and younger. Well done

who is that lovely lady????
well done hun xx

wow well done hun xx

Wow!!! Witwoo!! Looking good!

Looking good Kate, well done on the steady weight loss.

Wow, you look stunning! Theres a massive change! You look genuinely happy and years younger.

Im so proud of you, well done hun xx

Gawjuss well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mrs Quiggle said:
Spent a weekend in Canterbury last weekend and just pinched these couple of photo's off Tims camera.:)

Obviously the first one is pre-op. :D

Well done how much have you lost now mate all together xxjuem

Back