• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just put some new photo's in my album

looking good hun. Well done.

Well done on your fantastic loss. Keep up the good work and positive mental atitude.

Xx

Congratulations on your fab weight loss, and it's great to hear you are feeling better physicaly and mentaly.

Not long to goal.
Jeanx

Lookin good tubbyspud well done on your weight loss and good to see how things are progressing

Jay xx

Thank you all for your lovely comments. As well as dropping dress sizes, i've lost a shoe size, calf size (can wear long boots without looking for wider fit) wrist size lost 1 1/2" all my rings are loose and the funniest one i think i've now shrunk in height it appears i've lost a blimin inch in height!!!!!! weird. One thing though i carry my weight around the front on my tummy and that annoys me as its going slowly from there oh well who gives a damn im just so grateful i can now live my life to the full. My sister is scared though as im gonna have to borrow her clothes soon hehe.. can't wait. lol xxxx

whoop, well done hun xx

Back