• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update piccies :)

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Here's a couple of photo's I've had taken this weekend. 6 stone down since my op (7stone 12 since my first consultation). To say I am happy is an understatement.

A fair bit to go but to say I've a new leaf of life is an understatement - now I can cycle, I swam 500 metres on Monday, walked all round London at the weekend without any back ache. Life is just grand!

Pre Op first I guess: -

ajendec08.jpg This is me in Florida in an electric chair, the only way I could get around the theme parks :(

jen at home 29th march 2012.JPG

jen in london.jpg

Jen march 12.JPG

Last edited:
i agreee you carnt half see the change, go you doing all that active stuff, keep up the good work jen you are doing fantastic. xxx

Looking good Jen - thanks for the photo update; carry on the way you are going and you'll be riding those theme park rides yourself!

wow Jen!!! you look great! good to see you too :) xxx

Wow what an inspirational journey!

you look wonderful , well done , but I PMSL at pic number 3 , it looks like me in the background with the blue/pink top on !!!!! where was it taken ??
Kate xx

WOW!!!

You have done so well, so pleased for you

XX

kitkatkate said:
you look wonderful , well done , but I PMSL at pic number 3 , it looks like me in the background with the blue/pink top on !!!!! where was it taken ??
Kate xx

Lol!!

It was taken this last Saturday on the River Thames :)

Fantastic well dun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back