• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Mini Miracle?

Fading Grace

Fading Away
I went to America for a week and came back having lost 2 lb! :bliss:
I think it was down to the heat. New York has a really wet heat, it's so soggy and damp I totally lost my appetite. I also walked about 4 or 5 miles a day exploring the city.
Before I went away I had a long food list full of delicious things that I wanted to try and I didn't end up trying most of it. I tried McDonalds just to compare to the UK one and I found it very rich I couldn't eat all of it. Also, American's will fat and sugar at every opportunity. Their milkshakes come with whipped cream and a cherry on top! I found the water really sweet as well so I couldn't drink much of that.
All in all we had a fab time and to come home having lost weight made me feel amazing! :D:stickdance:

Wow, fantastic hun, I think that is amazing. I didn't put on anything when I went to Greece earlier this year and I thought that was good but food was pretty healthy over there. Lots of salad etc. I would be scared to try New York. I'm not sure I'd trust myself. So glad you had a good time and lost :D x

Wow, fantastic hun, I think that is amazing. I didn't put on anything when I went to Greece earlier this year and I thought that was good but food was pretty healthy over there. Lots of salad etc. I would be scared to try New York. I'm not sure I'd trust myself. So glad you had a good time and lost :D x

I love Greece. The food there is yummy and full of fresh salads so it's great that you didn't gain either :D

Back