• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A new begining.

lyndajoan

hi well as you will know through my diary i am 8 days post op and doing fine i get my staples out tommorrow, the main one on the left has been weeping a lot.
well any way today i dont know what came over me but i fancied some quavors so i had a few made sure they melted in my mouth first and they were yummy i never felt any restricion or sick nothing in that way i am worried i might not have no restrictions and thats what i am worried about i wont do it again cos i beat myself up about it and i want to keep to the diet will i of damaged my little new pouch i really hope not i know it was only a few quavours. xx

Last edited:
Quavers melt into nothing so your pouch won't feel any restriction, when you go onto solids and eat meat and solid food that's when you realise how little you can eat. I'm sure once you get onto solids you will know :) x

You will feel the restriction when the food you eat starts to get a bit bulkier so don't worry, I k.ie quavers are low calorie but be mindful of the little bites here and there and stick to authorised meals and snacks to get the very very best results you can xxx

I can eat a whole bowl full of home made soup or stew but only managed around a quarter of a chop today and 2 table spoons of rice. So definitely feel restriction with solids. I think rayanair (sorry if spelt wrong) could only eat worsits for months cause needed a stretch and couldn't manage food. Just goes to show how melty crisps go down much easier. X

Hi I was thinking the same I'm 8 days today and have the smallest yoghurt and don't feel full I also have a cup a soup for lunch and again for dinner. Today i felt hungry a bit for the first time.
I was worried it was wrong so thanks for asking this. X

I hate the fact I read this thread, as I now know I can eat quavers :(

I hate the fact I read this thread, as I now know I can eat quavers :(

Just because you might be able to eat them doesn't mean you are silly/weak enough to do so. Stay away from them if you have a real desire to succeed

Just because you might be able to eat them doesn't mean you are silly/weak enough to do so. Stay away from them if you have a real desire to succeed

To which I have, and am doing. Doesn't mean I'm glad of the knowledge :(

own will, common sense come to mind i am not telling everyone to go and eat quavors there are alot more food stuffs i suppose we could eat so dont put it down to this post as an exuse to go eat, quavours, monster munch, high fat high suger foods cos that is not what its about, it was my silly mistake and thats all it was.

Believe me you will feel restriction when you get onto solids. I'm 2 years post op in June and somedays i eat something and BAM restriction big time....

Back