• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A new bypasser

kieras nana

Hi I just wanted to say hello,as I have browsed the forum & have found it really friendly.
My name is Tracy & I live in llandudno.
I had my bypass on tues & have had a really positive experience.I came home on wed & have been totally pain free,to the point,on tues afternoon I asked my husband,if they had actually carried out the op.
I am looking forward,to posting more & getting to know you all.
Tracy x

Hi Tracy great to have you here......we are planning a trip to Llandudno in July and it would be great to meed you if you fancy it ;) XX

thanks jacqui:)
that would be great,as long as everyone,is not going to be skinny minnies;)as i will be nowhere near being one,by then:)it will certainly be a while longer,than that.
where is everyone meeting up,is the date & venue all set,that way i can make arrangements for work.
hopefully my confidence,will start to build,as my weight drops,so i won't be as self conscience,but i definately look forward,to meeting you all.
tracy x

Hi Tracey and welcome along, hope you love the forum as much as we all do. xxx

Hi Tracy and Welcome,

How are you today love?

Thinking of you and wishing you well...

Where did you have your surgery done Angel?

Keep in touch, a lot of us are newly post op so we help each other along.

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
I had my op done,at the spires hospital Manchester,through the hospital group.very pleased with them so far.the surgeon was dr Li.
Looking forward to being active,on the forum
Tracy x

Hi Tracey and welcome...

Bev and you are neighbours both being from Llandudno :) I am hoping seriously to make the meet and would love to meet you too.... Don't worry about little or large, i like to think living most of our lives overweight we won't be judging others xx

Hi honey, the forum is a fantastic support network and there is a wealth of knowlege amongst its members. it sounds like you have had a very positive experience so far - good luck with your WL journey x

heya luv - ill still be a fatty when our visit to llandudno comes around as ill only just be newly post op then so dont worry hun your wont be surrounded by all the skinnies, be great to meet you! - welcome to wlsurgery hun xxx

Hello and welcome, great news so far, please keep us posted on how your doing x

Hi Tracey, welcome, i'm a newbie like you, having my bypass in April. Everyone seems so friendly here and helpful too x

Everyone does seem really friendly,I think it will be a great site for us,it seems a wealth of information.
Hope your op goes well:)
Tracy x

Back