• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the Site, Hello everyone

I am just getting over a minging cold but fine apart from that, Have you had your surgery yet? And if so are you recovering well?

I am just getting over a minging cold but fine apart from that, Have you had your surgery yet? And if so are you recovering well?

No I'm pre-op me got my pre-op next week actually I cant wait I just want to get going I am so psyched raring to go! xx :p

Hi honey,

Hope you find what your looking for, my surgery is booked for March so I'm going through the motions and trying to get as much info as possible.

GO FOR IT KIM

Hi kim I had a bypass in October last year so am about 14 weeks post op and I have not looked back I'm such a happy bunny and DO NOT regret having it done, I feel fitter healthier and so so much more happier, I've not regretted it once even after the few times I've had dumping syndrome. I'm able to eat more or less anything although a lot of my friends from hospital are unable to eat so everybody us different hun, since having my bypass including my pre op diet I have list 5 stone although us coming off very slowly now, I was 21.8 before and at min I am 16.7 so can't complain. I take my vitamins n vitamin D spray every day as a friend if mine didn't and 2 years on and shes lost lots of her hair and has a nutrient deficiency now so I never skip mine. I'm addicted to the gym n swimming now n gaining weight scares me lots, all I drink is water and after 40 years of biting my nails I have actually grown my nails now, no longer crave chocolate, but do fancy the odd packet of crisps so buy the healthier ones for when I do want a bag. If your worried plz don't be, I researched over n over and actually scared myself more than I needed to I even went to see Sally Morgan ( medium to the stars) and spoke to her hubby about her bypass n he said shes a different woman and he gave me her book and DVD free to look into about her own experience and it inspired me more. I watched you tube videos, all tv programmes and read loads of horror stories but I had to make a decision that was for me and I decided to go for it, and I'm glad I did. Remember we are all different, we all tolerate different foods and amounts so just take each day as it comes you will not look back. You n hubby will have such fun

Chezzy that is brilliant, thanks so much.
I really appreciate it. You are doing so well, go girl!:p
I am planning adding chlorella to water and food as it is incredibly high in vits and nutrients, hope that it will help hair loss issue, we gave some to a vet that was treating a cat who had all its fur shaved (paint attack)
and it grew back thick and glossy and much quicker according to the vet.
thanks again and keep up the good work xx

Hi I have seen a few of your posts and see you had your band on 6th feb, how has it been, have you lost any weight since op, I am booked in to Dolan park on the 28th feb for my band, I'm excited, I'm on pre op milk diet now third day and going well, I'm only taking the weekend of work and be back on the Monday, it's a desk job so I thought I would be ok with that, what do you think, do you think I'll be ok with that.

Hi Carol
not sure if you were responding to me, I haven't had the op yet just waiting for the referral to go ahead, so not really much help to you yet.
Kim

Back