• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A note from an old timer x

Kevin1708

Century Club
Well it's been some time since I logged on here (missed it to some degree) , , , hope you guys are all doing well and the journey is or has proved worth it. As for me, well my excess weight came off rapidly and thank heavens left no meaningful excess skin - I maintained at my goal weight for many months but then started to loose more weight which was worrying - I must confess that I had become rather blarzay about taking the supplements but I m now back on track, For those of you who might recall the 'wine' debate . . . YES I was very naughty and drank wine very early post op . . . Strange how things work out - I am now tee total lol ! As far as food is concerned - for you new guys - trust me it does get better, most foods are accessible it is just the quantity that is in issue (though watch those fizzy drinks). To be able to buy a suit of the peg - in fact at a 32 / 34 waist is just the best feeling . . . Obviously, there are many more benefits (wink, wink) . . . OK nearly 5 am so time for a short bike ride |(910 miles).
Take care and keep going - here for a chat if you every want just to 'talk'.
Kevin

hi kevin thats amazing so glad it is all going well for you

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the update you have done so brilliantly :). It's great to hear from old timer bypassers and to know that it all still works, it's reassuring. Thanks hun xx

Back