• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tortilla Pizza

Nic I gave my mate the recipe, and she is absolutely addicted to these tortilla pizzas:rolleyes:She had even made some to eat when she got in drunk on Sat night:eek::eek:

I saw this recipe the other day and me and the children are eating it tonight, it's going to be fun doing it all together and they are looking forward to it.
Thankyou for the recipes and varied topping ideas everyone!
x

I made these for myself and Amy last night! I didnt tell her it wasnt a normal pizza and she even went looking in the bin for a pizza box because she thought it was just a thin crust pizza i had bought! Really tasty and so quick and easy to make :) xxx

i did them with a chilli and cheese topping for me and my son the other week. A differentway to eat chill and not a grain of rice in site really yummy

so loving this i love bbq and chicken pizza so later on in post op will def be a fav! and is something my kids will love and help cook so no extra cooking! cheers.xx

Mmmm, they look yummy. I'll be having one regulary me thinks x

LOVED this thread - I love pizza and now have hope I may have it again sometime which I thought due to the bread thing would never happen :D but what is even better is the signatures on here with before / after pictures attached. Ladies you look amazing and phatgirl - what a difference!!! Cant wait til your pizzas help me get there!!

Back