• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a question x

luv2bskinny

i was just wondering if any1 can help, when i had my op 4 weeks ago i was told i would get a follow up appointment in weeks time, i have recived my follow up appointment through but its not till march 7th!! so thats nearly 5 months, just wondering if any1 has had 2 wait that long x

Hi i waited 4 months for my 1st follow up app and my next one is in march the way they see it is if youve got problems youll go back to your gp or hospital

thats does seem a long while lol
there must be some other sleevers that can help you :) xxx

Hi, I had my sleeve op 4 weeks ago and have just had my 1st follow up assessment. I will have monthly assessments for the next few months. I paid privately for op through wls group. I also have weekly telephone call with nutritionist!
I do think your wait is too long! Maybe call and ask if this is correct. Xx

Hi I had my bypass 6 weeks tomorrow and my follow up is 29th February, think it must be the norm. :)

i was told 6 weeks but in reality it was 12 weeks with mr Mawahar, then my 6 month check up due December, however isnt until feb 2012 - i will be 8month post op.

ive contacted his secretary and had no response yet about bringing it forward

xx

Am 7 weeks out and got my follow up appointment through on Friday for..........12th March 2012!!! Think they have 6 weeks confused with 6 months! xxx

Back