• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas eve ! Gutted

Well i rang the receptionist of my dr today and told her i was a little confused (dont take much lol) i told her that when i went to my last appointment that the dr told me i would know within 18 weeks if i was going to get the op , but as id got another appointment for another 18 weeks time wondered what happened to finding out in the first 18 weeks, so she went away came back asked if id had all my tests compleate i said yeah she went again came back asked if id recived any other kinds of letters apart from the appointment ones i said no, once again she said wait one moment please i was getting tad concerned by this point , she then returned to say im very sorry but you have not been put on the list that is for the panel to decide if you get the go ahead for surgery i will do it this instance! the next meeting of the panel is sept then she asured me i would hear by end sept yes or no, if yes gets resent back to my own dr then on for a surgery date ! the reason she gave that i had not been put on list was all my tests didnt look to have been compleated but id had most done yr before for another reason so they did not need repeating. So if i had not rung back she would have been none the wiser and id have waisted 4 months, so things little better today lol not got the yes yet but that bit closer to finding out x

Good luck on the cancellation front.... On a lighter note it will keep you out the shops spending money on last minute gifts that you don't really want to buy but their too good a deal to resist....

Good luck xx

Blimey Hannah, good job you rang. The patience and effort a lot of people have to have when going through the NHS system is really crappy. Hope you get positive news x

Blimey Hannah, good job you rang. The patience and effort a lot of people have to have when going through the NHS system is really crappy. Hope you get positive news x

Thank you x hey you look like a different person every time you change your picture looking good lady !! lol

Back