• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Wow imagine if since the short time we started we added thes steps together how many miles we have travelled with friends well done ladies :) xx
My personal goal is to walk the distance between lands end and john o groats before christmas...... i did i post somewhere.............must up date how far i've gone now..... last post was 250 miles LOL
How fars Scarborough ? maybe i could have walked to see you LOL

wow mrs your looking amazing loving the pic :) xxx

:DTY x x felling pretty gooooood too :) hows hubby today?

My personal goal is to walk the distance between lands end and john o groats before christmas...... i did i post somewhere.............must up date how far i've gone now..... last post was 250 miles LOL How fars Scarborough ? maybe i could have walked to see you LOL :DTY x x felling pretty gooooood too :) hows hubby today?

On the mend thank heavens Hun. They decided its defo it's pancreatitis now and put him on more antibiotics but they doing the job coz he's smiling even though he can't come home. :) xx

My steps are 7803 today.....get to go swimming before my daily visit to go see hubby in hospital tomorrow can't wait. If it's nice I plan to walk the 2 miles to get there because our buses don't run on bank holidays up there. Rather selfish if you ask me because it only penny pinching stupid bus company.
Hope hubbys doing well hunni :) wd on the steps enjoy your swim and walk to hospital fingers crossed for some sunshine :) our buses last BH ran all the old vintage ones :) but have heard this week they are trying to axe the open top buses which run on the tourist routes this summer ............ i ask ya !!!!!