• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thanks thread For Nic (PG)

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi there
I hope that nobody minds me doing this but I am so moved by Nic's impact on so many lives that I felt moved to officially thank her.
There are MANY people on this forum that have inspired and motivated me, simply by my reading their posts, but none so much as Nic and I personally have learnt so very much from her threads and posts and her advice etc and I feel that if I hadnt had her as an inspiration on my journey so far then I feel that my journey would have been poorer for it and I personally just wanted to say thank you to her for everything that she does for the world of WLS, she may think that she hasnt done anything but in my humble opinion, she has done SO much.
I hope that my posting this is ok.
Steph xx

What a marvellous idea! Nic has been a vast mine of information that I have tapped into, many times, during the last three months. Her willingness to enthusiastically share what she has learnt has both encouraged and focussed me and I too would like to publically thank her. Thanks Nic!

:)I endorse EVERYTHING you say Steph:)

Oh Steph, what a wonderful thread, and I wholeheartedly agree with all that you say about Nic. She certainly goes the extra mile when it comes to supporting others and is a great example of what this forum is all about.

Another person who has been going the extra mile recently and supporting others is Silversurfer (Richard).

I feel the same. She is always full of sound logic and is a mine of information. I also think she should get some reward from the protein supplement websites that she has used (although I hasten to add, not endorsed) as they have had so much business purely because she has used them and her opinion is so valued!

Great post and very true x

Totally agree and it's not only Nic's very useful advice and info that I love but also that pic of her in her gorgeous dress, it inspires me to stick to healthy foods every time I see it! I wanna wear a dress like that!!! :D

Cuppa xx

As you say Steph there are so many people on here who inspire me and motivate me, including you. But where would I be without Nic?? Lost, she is the guiding light that makes me feel safe, and on this scary journey of uncertainty, that is gold. Mega, huge, colossal, gargantuan, monumental and ever so big thank you Nic.

I can only echo everything that the people before me have said Nic is wonderful and a mine of advice and information and i agree Hayley that dress does look amazing on her :D

here, here!!

Thank you Nic for all your positivity!!

Steph, I wanted to say a special thank for your starting this thead and your lovely words about me. You are so kind to say them and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it. It made me feel so good to know that I have helped you in any way along your journey, thanks for that!

I am honestly a bit overwhelmed by the praise you all have given me as I really enjoy my involvement here and just love being able to contribute. Gill, Poppet, Sam, Stellap, Rybens, Cuppa, Dawn, IRJ, Shaz, Sukay you are all so sweet to post and I thank you all. It brightens my day to know you all think so well of me. THANK YOU!

((((((((BIG GROUP HUG)))))))))):gen126:

Nic:D

Ditto 2 everything said, and have to say how fab u look in that summer dress xx

here here I look forward to every post that you put up here as I know there will always be a snippet of the most valuable information in htere for me to use and the recepies you put on have saved me from slipping of the long road to slimville. In fact i have jsut sent my lovely hubby to Asda to get me a collection of items for some of the recepies you have recently posted as again they are something different for me to try to keep me away from the slider foods i sometimes crave.
So Nic THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH

:553::talk017::queen::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

:angel09::winner::winner::flowers::D :D :D

I'm pre op but always look out for Nic's posts as they always answer a question or point you in the right direction....

And apart from that when i met Nic last August i thought she was one lovely person from the inside out! xx

i would also like to say a big thank you to Nic.... No only does she help support those who have had the gastric bypass, but she also offers support to anyone who has undergone, or waiting to undergo surgery. Nic you are an inspiration to all on here, how does it feel to be almost at your goal? do you plan to do anything to celebrate reaching that milestone?
MNL:wave_cry:

Back