• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well it's a good job I phoned today!....

kell

Hi all, saw the dietician a couple months ago and had been waiting for her to send an appt. to me to see the surgeon. She also said she'd be writing to my Dr.

Ive left a couple of msgs for her over the weeks to try to find out what going on but she never got back to me :mad:. Anyway thought Id speak to my Dr today to see if she'd heard from them yet as it'd had been a while and Dr says she hasnt heard anything and I should try calling her (dietician) again!

So I calls her and leaves yet another msg saying I want to know if ive got an appt or not?
Anyways, she calls me back a few hours later to tell me that its a good job I called as my appointment is at 10am this Monday coming!! 16th!

She didnt know why I hadnt recieved a letter?

Im really glad Ive finally got one now but dread to think how much longer Id have been waiting for another appt. if I had have missed this one because I didnt actually know about it!! x x

Kell I had lots of letters going "missing" during my process so always gave them a couple of weeks then phoned and chased up the missing letters....its unbelievable in this day and age how much goes missing in the post...good luck for your appointment chick..xx

Thanks Charliegirl x

Tazwoz : My appt is with Mr Pollard at Jimmys. I was told that the surgery will be done there also x

Great news Kell... I too have had correspondence go missing between the GP and the hospital. You have to get on the phone and chase everything!

Kell, I was messed about quite a bit, started my journey in July last year,letters went missing, then they wasn't sure about funding, however had my pre-op appointment yesterday, having the op saturday next. best of luck to you. TerryBee

Congrats on your op Terrybee & Good luck for next Saturday! x

Back