• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A week already

missboydas

Well here I am on the eve of a week post op gastric surgery. The surgery went well and I had the bypass done aswell as my hernia repaired and my gallbladder removed !! I feel better than I thought I would and the only major problem is the gas :-( Oh and the fact the anesthetist knocked out my front tooth/crown and I gained a cut on the back of my neck which they said must have happened when the tape was tied round my head to secure the tube in my mouth !
The hospital are paying for my tooth to be fixed and I have a complaint in about my neck but overall the operation was a success :)

missboydas said:
Well here I am on the eve of a week post op gastric surgery. The surgery went well and I had the bypass done aswell as my hernia repaired and my gallbladder removed !! I feel better than I thought I would and the only major problem is the gas :-( Oh and the fact the anesthetist knocked out my front tooth/crown and I gained a cut on the back of my neck which they said must have happened when the tape was tied round my head to secure the tube in my mouth !
The hospital are paying for my tooth to be fixed and I have a complaint in about my neck but overall the operation was a success :)

Sounds like you've done a couple rounds with Mike Tyson,Hope the gas situation is getting better for you and your recovery is speedy.x

Back