• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Windy Question!!

honey-dd

Lol im such a child i love my title lol

Ok since my band everything i eat or drink gives me wind (not bottom burps as my kids say lol )and i was just wondering if its just me or if its normal as im never ever this windy but find myself constantly windy

ohh and had my X Ray today:D. and bloody hells bells the stuff you drink is vile :(:(,

I had first mouth full and it was nasty :confused:,,,,,then,,,he wanted another ,,,ii nearly cried then :cry:,,,,but ,,,he wanted another mouthful ,,,,,,,lol Que me heaving:eek: and desperately wanting somthing to take the taste away lol. I'm such a big baby i can handle most things but things that taste nasty to me give severe reactions lol.But got to see the x ray and everything is great :D

Anyway i hope your all well big hugs h xx

yep wind is a problem since the op both up the way and down. my kids think it is hilarious and are dead proud of the noises i make!!! it has settled a little bit over the last 4 weeks but def worse than it ever was before! happy fating and burping hun xx

Hi Honey

Did you not mention the wind to them? Ive been and got some gripe water for next week when I get banded (on alicats suggestion) have you tried that?

Did you have your xray at Dolan Park? Is that is now or did you have the aftercare package? I thought the xray was 6 weeks after you havent had the band that long have you?

Dee xxx

Hi Honey

Did you not mention the wind to them? Ive been and got some gripe water for next week when I get banded (on alicats suggestion) have you tried that?

Did you have your xray at Dolan Park? Is that is now or did you have the aftercare package? I thought the xray was 6 weeks after you havent had the band that long have you?

Dee xxx

Hiya ,dont really need to mention the wind it causes no real problem just a curiosity lol

And yep got the gripe water tried one spoon full the day after op refused it after (really dont like tastes like i said im odd lol) and i dont have trapped wind so luckily dont need the gripe yucky stuff lol

No x ray was at a spire clinic threw WGA as dollan park dont have an x ray machine (at least that's what iv been told). And x rays are at four weeks post op(im four weeks past today gone soo quick:)) as you get discharged at four weeks, i get discharged on fri ,

yep wind is a problem since the op both up the way and down. my kids think it is hilarious and are dead proud of the noises i make!!! it has settled a little bit over the last 4 weeks but def worse than it ever was before! happy fating and burping hun xx

Ahh im not alone lol :D,thanks Tammy, although must say iv not got the bottom burp problem yet :Dlol(i love using bottom burp its so silly lol )

Have you arranged a fill yet? If so where and how much?

Dee x

No not yet, as my GP was sorting it out with my local hosp, but that was four weeks ago:(.

So somone that went for consultation and had op on same day and x ray just after me (hiya many1:))has got hers booked close to where i live so im just trying to find that out and sort a fill out as soon as i can:D. As i want to stay local for my fills ,

But to be honest i thought id got loads of time but the time has flown by and know im stressing on where or how to book lol

A friend of a friend had the bypass in January this year and still suffers terrible with burps and bottom burps.....I would imagine it will vary from person to person......glad the xray was ok and also glad it was not me drinking the stuff I have heard before that its yuck.....xx

The wind will eventually go, however the bottom burping wont :D not sure why we all get it but it happens and normally when you dont want it to lol but my god does it feel great when you let off a big ripper lol

:bliss:

my burping is alot better than it was i think the first few weeks are worst for it from the op but i just got up and walked it off never fancied the gripe water much i now only burp if iv eaten alot but i feel quiet proud of the ones iv done so far!! does everyone have an xray post op im 6wks post op and dont have my first fill for another week yet but havnt heard mention of being xrayed

And don't you love, in the quietest rooms, that gurgling in your belly!?!? Especially when people say, "Are you hungry? I can hear your tummy rumbling" :D

Ive been lucky (again!) and dont seem to get much wind....I don't need the gripe water now, but found it tasted just fine when I did and I didn't mind the x-ray stuff taste either - funny how we are all different!!

And theres me thinking you were a classy fella richard. Botty burps and big rippers how vile.

Got it all to look forward to. lol

Where do you get gripe water?

Back