• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG have had a bit of wow moment myself

That is fantastic Terri - Well done and keep up the good work. Sending hugs and fairy dust to keep you healthy and sparkling xx

hi terri, firstly well done on your weight loss! i had my surgery the same day as you and have lost 71 lb which (before your 5lb loss this week) is really similar to your loss also our start weights were'nt far off eachother, im really pleased too and hopefully this week i'll lose at least 2lb and join you in being under 17!!!!

Congrats on your weight loss too hun, Today has renewed my strength to keep on the straight and narrow and too get to my goal.

:D:D:DThanks everyone it seemed a bit more real once I'd written down. Although hubby was pleased for me he didn't quite understand where I was coming from. There is always that element of doubt that you're going to be the one who fails or it doesn't work for. It's so ggod when you can actually see the result for yourself and not just take the word of others.:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are doing fantastic Tes Im glad you can see the benefits of it now AND check out that Ski Slope Weight Chart !!:D

Well done you :)

Back