• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG have had a bit of wow moment myself

tesmaralda

Over the last couple of weeks I have been a bit disappointed with my weight losses, as they had dropped to 1lb or 2lb a week.I know it has to slow down and I have to give my body chance to catch up with itself, and I have done brilliantly since May with big weight losses.

I have made a big effort to drink more, have had my time of the month and am eating more fruit and veg and this week I have lost 5lb. Was feeling good about this and have come home and have been updating some targets and have a weight loss record sheet that I update every week (or when I remember). I have realised today just how well I am doing (a bit similar to a few weeks ago when I actually saw my weightloss for myself in the mirror), and this is why

1) My doubting best friend and her husband finally caught up after nearly 3 monthsand this is only the 2nd time they have seen me post op (the 1st time being a week or 2 after being home at a wedding) they were amazed at the difference in me and barely recognised me.

2) Have fallen below 17 stone and it has been nearly 4 years since I was in the 16 stone weight bracket

3) Have been down graded from a class III obese person to a class II obese person

4) I have lost over 25% of my starting weight.

5) I have lost 47.56% of my weight to lose only another 4lb to go and I will have lost 50% of my weight loss goal and half way to my target weight of 10 and half stone.

I never thought some of the things would be achievable in such a short space of time, its only been 16 and half weeks since my surgery and 17and half weeks since I started my pre op diet x x x

Terri thats fantastic & great to see you are looking at results in another way from the usual lbs per week which I think we all get stuck on.... nearly 50% is truly inspirational.. well done :)

2) Have fallen below 17 stone and it has been nearly 4 years since I was in the 16 stone weight bracket

3) Have been down graded from a class III obese person to a class II obese person

4) I have lost over 25% of my starting weight.

5) I have lost 47.56% of my weight to lose only another 4lb to go and I will have lost 50% of my weight loss goal and half way to my target weight of 10 and half stone.

I never thought some of the things would be achievable in such a short space of time, its only been 16 and half weeks since my surgery and 17and half weeks since I started my pre op diet x x x

Wow Terry what fantastic results. You should be really proud of yourself. Well done you xxx

Congratulations :)

xxx

Well done! You are certainly an inspiration to me.

Yeah Terri it is incredible when you break thinga down isnt it, when things start catching up to you so you have no choice but to evaluate and accept the massive difference it makes to your life.

Well done on the loss and changes so far

very well done you are doing great.

Terri you are a great role model and inspiration to me on this WLS journey.

You are right to be proud of yourself. YOu are achieving amazing things hun. Love ya xx

hi terri, firstly well done on your weight loss! i had my surgery the same day as you and have lost 71 lb which (before your 5lb loss this week) is really similar to your loss also our start weights were'nt far off eachother, im really pleased too and hopefully this week i'll lose at least 2lb and join you in being under 17!!!!

Terri you are doing amazingly well. Nearly 50% in that short time is brilliant, as is losing over a quarter of your original self!

Terri you are doing really well , dont look at it week to week look at it since the op, i started getting a bit down when i was only losing 2lb every week after the op but all those 2lbs have added up to 71 lb which is 5 stone 1 lb since the op plus the weight i'd lost before ( started at 22 plus stone ) and i'm now in size 18 clothes ,
you are doing really well keep it up you lovely loser xxx robbiexx

Last edited:
Back