• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A year ago my life was so different

angiemason

:D i can hardly believe it's been a year since my op, it hasn't all been easy but i don't regret it one bit. I am totally different now i don't have diabetes, i don't have sleep aponea (i don't have to worry i won't wake up) i can walk much further than i ever expected to again although i still have my stick and rheumatoid arthiritis but that won't change, I can sit on a bus seat without someone having to go past because they won't fit next to me, i don't overhear comments about that fat lady (me) luckily people still say i have a pretty face but are not condescending now (trying to find something nice to say ) i can go into so many shops and not just the ones that say larger sizes catererd for etc .
I had my yearly check up yesterday and all fine as long as blood tests come back ok, i have to start vitB injections it's very low so hopefully will have a burst of energy soon, having my gall bladder removed 13 Dec hopefully keyhole but was told don't be surprised if you wake up and full one done because of internal scarring (after the 9 holes last year, double umbilical hernia and 2 c sections :) my hubby plays join the scars when he gets bored ha ha
To all the people still waiting and deciding is it worth it Yes It Is :D:D:D:D:D:D:D oh and by the way doc said when you come again in 6 months don't have lost much weight bmi is just under 27:D 2lbs to lose :D i never ever thought that would be said to me

Fantastic post. I know how life-changing it is to lose a huge amount of weight. You've done wonderfully well. Your pics show your gradual transformation into the woman you always were, inside. You've become the 'real' you. Losing weight is liberating in so many ways.

I've been vegetarian for most of my adult life, so I need to supplement B12, iron, etc. If I get low on B12 I very quickly become tired, and even weepy. So I take the highest-strength supplement I can afford.

Poor you, having to face regular injections! But of course they are worth it, to keep you healthy x

Definitely worth it :) i always used to try to look my best make up etc and nice clothes but now i look at those pictures and worse ones on facebook and i can't believe i actually thought i looked kind of ok xx (for a big person )

wonderful xxxx

Great post Angie, you have done amazing!! well done girlie :) xxx

Angie you are a real.success story. You look fabulous and well done you look like a different woman you must be sooooo thrilled whenever you catch your reflection and say is that me? Thanks for sharing Did you Think it would be possible. I hope when I Have my sleeve I can do as well

Well done! It gets better too as your confidence grows and you try new things.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caren look at you what a lovely picture xx and gonnbethinner it will happen keep going and don't give in xx

Back