• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aaarrrgggghhhhh. I need help

shell_1974

Has no patience!!
I need cold advise!!!

I'm due to have my pre-op in just over a week,
and i have woke up with a cold!! :cry:
I need to get rid, and quick.

What are your cold remedies???

Your advise will be greatly received.

:worthy:

Don't panic! It'll be fine, doesn't matter if you have a cold for pre op. I would treat each symptom individualy, and try and boost immune system. So lots of vits esp C, echinachia. Ibuprofen and paractamol for temp and general yukkyness. Chloroseptic spray for sore throat. I had quite a but of sucess with that first defence nasle spray.
Spray decongestants and pills work well, but you can only have them for a day or so b4 it makes matters worse, so maybe save them for day of apt.

Sitting with a bowl of hot water and a towel is as good as anything. My favourite thing is cuddles, hugs and special kisses on the forhead, and staying warm and toasty

Sending you lots of cosiness and blue healing thoughts
Feel better soon

TCP (sore throat), Hot ribena, Olbas oil on pillow and on a hankie or somesuch, eating a very hot curry. Hope you get well soon x

I wouldn't worry too much. I woke up with swine flu on wednesday, worried me sick coz I'm getting married tomorrow, took the tamiflu and I'm all better now. So if you've got a cold it should be long gone by then, but make sure to check your symptoms!!

Water! And lots of it...flush your system with water as its magic! Plenty of fluids and keep warm! Water water and water!

Aaww, thanks for the advise.
Gonna pop the pills, sniff the sniffy stuff and keep warm.
Just started flapping a bit, dont want them cancelling my op.

:)

Back