• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

about time! ...... happy now! Xx

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Whoop got my next appointment finally! On Tuesday 17th Jan I can't wait lol! Happy now

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

What is the appointment for? xxx

oh you're definitely on your way now xx

woohoo good luck Toni :) xxx

Good luck xx

Thank you :) need to think of things to ask..... I wanna ask if they usually use cathetas ... Xx

oooh only 4 days away!!!!!

MissyMustDoIt said:
oooh only 4 days away!!!!!

I know :) I haven't got a letter yet but today I got an nhs text sayin don't forget your appointment on Tuesday at 9am lol so I rung and said I never got the letter she said oh its only been booked today! Very short notice lol good job I'm jobless! :p Xx

That's gr8 hun x

Yeah!!! Really pleased for u hun, won't be long now xxxx I'm curious about having a catheter fitted, I don't want one :( xxx

HoPe*87* said:
Yeah!!! Really pleased for u hun, won't be long now xxxx I'm curious about having a catheter fitted, I don't want one :( xxx

I know me too! I'm going to ask if they usually do it when I go on Tuesday :) Xx

Tonibones10 said:
I know me too! I'm going to ask if they usually do it when I go on Tuesday :) Xx

A couple of people I've asked said no, so hopefully I won't :) xxx

HoPe*87* said:
A couple of people I've asked said no, so hopefully I won't :) xxx

My sis is a theatre nurse an she told me tonight usually (i don't know if this is just the hosp I'm at which is where she works) she said they normally put them in if working on stomach or lower anyway n take it out at the end of the op or leave it in Xx

Tonibones10 said:
My sis is a theatre nurse an she told me tonight usually (i don't know if this is just the hosp I'm at which is where she works) she said they normally put them in if working on stomach or lower anyway n take it out at the end of the op or leave it in Xx

That's my worst nightmare :( il beg for them not to lol xxx

Back