• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

about time! ...... happy now! Xx

HoPe*87* said:
That's my worst nightmare :( il beg for them not to lol xxx

I'm not keen but if they do it while I'm asleep it will be fine I just how they take it out before I wake up lol that's what I'm worried about! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

My hospital leaves it in for the first day. I've had them before. It's not too bad. Just burns a little when they take it out.

Whoop whoop Toni thats great news good luck on tues ;) x

Newmelani said:
My hospital leaves it in for the first day. I've had them before. It's not too bad. Just burns a little when they take it out.

Thanks hun as long as they don't hurt lol Xx

Good news! Hope all goes well.

I didn't have a catheter - in fact they encouraged me to get out of bed about 5 hours after the op to go to the toilet. Anaesthetic tends to stop you from wanting to pee, so it wasn't a problem.

woo hoo Toni, things are started to move now hun. Is someone going with you for your appointment to support you?

I didnt have a catheter and I had lots of adhesions and a very long op! So hopefully you wont.

xxxx

loubyl00 said:
woo hoo Toni, things are started to move now hun. Is someone going with you for your appointment to support you?

I didnt have a catheter and I had lots of adhesions and a very long op! So hopefully you wont.

xxxx

No everyone is busy lol cos its such short notice but al be fine for this one :) at least it shows its my decision Xx

Denise1966 said:
hi am from durham just awaiting my surgery date be nice if we were is hosp at same time

I'm about 6 months away yet, meeting my surgeon on Tuesday xxx

Back