• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well that's not fair is it!

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Woke up this mornin so excited only to get that kick in the head as it was ONLY A STUPID DREAM!!!! Booooo.... I dreamt I had had my bypass and was going home that day, was a little achy but so happy it had been done it felt so real every detail even down to having wind! I should have known really because my mum picked me up from hospital.. could have cried when I realised I'm about 6 months away yet :( :'( lol I hate always remembering dreams :'(

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

the time will fly i was the same ive waited 3 years now i have 3 weeks to go and its really going slow now lol
dont worrie it wont be long just keep smiling hun x

sammyc said:
the time will fly i was the same ive waited 3 years now i have 3 weeks to go and its really going slow now lol
dont worrie it wont be long just keep smiling hun x

I just made me sad cos it was 2 lots of false hope in 1 dream how mean are dreams not only did it dangle my op on a stick infront of my eyes but it did the same with my mum lol I woke up fat and still mum-less lol :'( I know it will be my turn in about 6 months and I've been quite lucky that I'd already been through everything before I was referred so I was accepted weeks after doing it because I'd spent years doing it all before I asked because I thought they would say no anyway so thought I may as well show I'm willing to fight xxx

Aw sorry bout ur dream toni the mind can play wicked games :( chin up Hun time will fly by xx

Tray3004 said:
Aw sorry bout ur dream toni the mind can play wicked games :( chin up Hun time will fly by xx

Thanks huni :) al feel better when I finally! get my next letter and know I'm at the next step xxx

Back