• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

about time :)

angiemason

the doctor has finally got around to sorting out my bit b12 jabs :) is it usual for 6 jabs to be given within 8 days :) seems a lot of jabs and more sore places ha ha anyway hopefully will have the energy I' 've been missing xxx

I do hope that it helps :)

the doctor has finally got around to sorting out my bit b12 jabs :) is it usual for 6 jabs to be given within 8 days :) seems a lot of jabs and more sore places ha ha anyway hopefully will have the energy I' 've been missing xxx

hi
i have been having B 12 for many years
i have one now every 3 months
i know when i am ready for my jab is i get very tried
good luck

kay xxx

Hmmmm .... you are having to have 6 in 8 days cos they have let it drop too low :mad: normally it is just one every three months to maintain your levels, not bring it back up from the basement :( Ah well, better late than never ... hope it fills you full of beans, sugar :D xxx

Glad its finally been sorted hope you get the energy to go with them xx

I thought 6 in 8 days was a bit much it's very low so maybe whY xxx signed off work for another 3 weeks after gallbladder op so should be whole new me :)

that's nice thank you xxx it's my birthday today and it's been so quiet I've not been anywhere except to pick sick note up my son and his girlfriend bought me some bath bombs smellies etc but I can't have a bath yet because of the wound not healed yet :( but I will when I can :) have to add I do have a shower though x

Happy birthday Angie x I hope the injections have you feeling 21 again soon (years old, not stone)
Today is a year post op for me, glad to share a special day with you!

God forbid 21st never ever again xxx I'm 51 today so a long way off 21:) but was worried I would never reach this and can't say how pleased I am to be living a lot longer (all being well of course) will see my little grandchildren grow up and pester my poor hubby a lot longer xx

Finger crossed. I am due a b12 - hoping it makes a big difference, because I'm finding myself falling asleep - know its not my sleep apnoea as I've checked and double checked for leaks and pressure issues.

that's nice thank you xxx it's my birthday today and it's been so quiet I've not been anywhere except to pick sick note up my son and his girlfriend bought me some bath bombs smellies etc but I can't have a bath yet because of the wound not healed yet :( but I will when I can :) have to add I do have a shower though x

Awww ... Happy Birthday, Angie darlin :birthday: & many more healthy ones, mwah xxx :)

Back