• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad habbits

serenitylove

im having a really hard week bad habbits of eating to much are slowly slipping back and although im aware of it i cant seem to stop! im 9wks or so post op band had one fill but no restriction yet i know there are a few of us at same sort of point without restriction does anyone else struggle?

hi serenity
i am at the point were i feel i have failed this BIG TIME i have got my second fill 2mos so i hope it going to change things..
i can eat just as much as before op now..
emma

Girls its no failure. You just have to get the restriction correct. You can't fail if you work with it. Let the doc deal with the restriction and us deal with what we eat. Ive hit a stalemate at the mo. Ive got just over a week til first fill and I was a bit down in the week, but we are all still new to this, we are no where near our sweet spot yet. Don't feel down Em, I cant stand it, we've all done something wonderful in doing this and we're gonna all do it together.
Serenity, don't worry about the amount youre eating as long as youre eating the right things. It wont do you any harm, when can you book another fill?

Ginaxxxx

Girls its no failure. You just have to get the restriction correct. You can't fail if you work with it. Let the doc deal with the restriction and us deal with what we eat. Ive hit a stalemate at the mo. Ive got just over a week til first fill and I was a bit down in the week, but we are all still new to this, we are no where near our sweet spot yet. Don't feel down Em, I cant stand it, we've all done something wonderful in doing this and we're gonna all do it together.
Serenity, don't worry about the amount youre eating as long as youre eating the right things. It wont do you any harm, when can you book another fill?

Ginaxxxx

thats the problem im eating healthy meals and rubbish inbetween again as said bad habbits not helped by bad pmt sweet cravings:( im nhs so got to wait till next month for my next fill not had an app thru yet tho

(((hugs))) to you all that are feeling down, I am sure once you get calibrated right you will all be much better, none of this is easy not even with the bypass its a scarey thought to think things may fail but we have to think they will work and it just takes time. Hang on in there, it does not help with the weather and time of the year, a body is designed to store fat in the winter so you will also be fighting against that, none of you are failures, if you were you would not of got this far and would of been quite happy to not bother doing anything, but you took steps to remedy the situation and IT WILL work, xx

None of you have failed. the whole mental thing about eating which we have developed for years can't just go away overnight! the op can help with some of the old eating habits but your mind is another thing!!! give yourself time and just remember that every pound off counts!!! try to kee positive i know it's hard at times but you are making huge steps in the right direction xx

Hi ladies, just remember why you made this big step. You accepted that you needed help to remove that weight and you have not received all of your tool set yet. Your body is not in the proper condition to drop more weight so YOU can't have failed. And returning to bad habits is normal when you are stressed, just do the best you can until your fill. You have given yourself a gift by doing the surgery only it comes piece by piece, don't call it broken when it is just not complete.

Chins up, congrats for getting this far (so many aren't brave enough to even try) and make some colourful date books slashing through the days untill your fills.

try to stay positive serenity as im sure we are all going to go through phases like this. i know its frustrating but im sure that you will soon be back on track, just try not to be too hard on yourself you are doing a great job. x

Back