• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Adding photos to posts??

sophia-jo

hi guys,

I have read the sticky on adding photos to posts and have followed your instructions but for some reason all I get is a little red X in a square.

I have loaded photos onto PHOTOBUCKET and there are 4 codes. I usually use the HTML Tag when I add pictures to Ebay and they appear fine.

I have tried using the HTML tag code, the email and IM code and the IMG code but none have worked.

Any hints or tips as to where I may be going wrong?? Is it the size of picture that I've saved in photobucket. I've saved them as a web page size, the one up from thumbnail. (hope this makes sense) xxx sj xxx thanks

you have to use the IMG tag for it to work on MiniMins.

it does work because you have 3 images in your signature :)

Not sure why its not working from photobucket though.

Pierce

For photobucket you need the img file. There shouldn't be a problem as my siggy is uploaded onto photobucket and working fine.

The red x problem is a difficult one to find a cure for as it can be so many things. It could be your anti-virus software blocking it, or a popup blocker such as google toolbar.

Try posting the pictures on this thread, as it may be the problem on your computer. We may be able to see them

Cheers folks, I just managed to get them on. I had to fiddle about with the code by removing bits of it and now hey presto it's sorted.

I have another problem now though.. I added a link in my sig for my new diary page and when you click on it you end up at my TICKER page???? I'll go and see If I can sort it out.....

hi guys.... the problem with my DIET page link is still there....how weird is that??

If you click on my diet thread link...you are taken to my TICKER FACTORY PAGE. I have just removed it and added it again but same thing happens...any ideas??

thanks xx sj xx

just as an extra note on my problem with my diary link...
I just sent myself an email with the link and when i clicked onto it it took me to the right place so the link info is correct....

still not working on minimins though......

See the pictures appeared on your diary :clap:

As for the link to tickerfactory. I noticed that. Never seen that happen before.

There does seem to be a lot of coding in your sig, and I'm just wondering if it could do with a tidy up. Can't think of anything else that could cause the problem.

I can have a go and see if I can sort it if you like.

If you can that would be great.. I think I hold the record for the longest signature on Minimins.

I did have a tidy today but obviously not enough...I got rid of my lovely lilo and stitch image to make room for my diet thread...

thanks K

xx sj xx

Have I missed anything :D

Needed to do it in html with no preview. Think I've done it right??

Have I missed anything :D

Needed to do it in html with no preview. Think I've done it right??

ahhh cheers babes, that looks great :D Sorry for the late reply, been looking at Icemoose tummy tuck thread...omg, I was thinking of getting one myself until I read that....deffo gonna give it a miss now, I hope he's ok.

Thanks so much for helping me hun....
I'm off to bed now, I'll be up early with my dd, hope she wants a lie in :D

night night KD xx sj xx:nightf: :thankyou:

Back