• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

adhesions

serenitylove

has anyone ever had them? im sure its what i have i was banded 7mnths ago and under one of my scars im getting a pulling burning pain , i had the usual aches from these areas as i was healing but this is like a burning needle going in and its quiet tender if i push on it anyone any idea's ?

Iv only just stopped getting pain in my port area:(

so im not sure about yours maybe a visit to your GP as they may be able to give you a good idea of what is causing it ,or it might be you have over done it a little and its just settling down again if you get me as scars can be funny ******* iv been told ,i hope it stops hurting soon though xxx

Iv only just stopped getting pain in my port area:(

so im not sure about yours maybe a visit to your GP as they may be able to give you a good idea of what is causing it ,or it might be you have over done it a little and its just settling down again if you get me as scars can be funny ******* iv been told ,i hope it stops hurting soon though xxx

luckily i go my next fill on the 16th so i can ask the dr hoping it will settle but i have been doing alot more so you could be right i seem to have alot of energy:)

spoke to my bariatric team today i have to keep a record of what im doing when it hurts but they think it is because of scar and are gona check me out when i go in

good im glad you spoke to somone :).you probably just pulled it a bit and it will settle down but at least somone is going to keep an eye on it xx

Back