• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi,sorry its took a while to post:

orchid

:)Hi,everyone hope you are all well, had my band done on 27th,at st,richards,everything went well,the staff were fantastic,catered to your every need,i went down at 3pm wed and and left to come home 11am next morning, ive not been in as much pain as i first thought i might of been (everybody different)i did take complete rest for the first week though,my scars are heeling beutifuly Mr John has done a good job am still very tender left side,but that is to be expected im only 2 weeks post op.eating is ok im on sloppy foods going down well i go back in 4 weeks for check up, and im so pleased with it the best thing ive ever done,i know its a very long wait at st richards i too was phoning every few days ect chasing them up,but i can honestly agree with the others that have been there its worth the wait the nurses are fantastic and make it feel like home in my short time there i was checked on by my own surgeon Mr John and Mr Somers,and i just hope the wait is nearly over for all the others who have been waitng for so long,if there is anything you want to ask me i will be happy to answer ANYTHING i think thats enough for now orchid xxxxx;)

heyyy glad you are feeling so good just 2 weks post op, welcome to losersville.

2.jpg

on your op hun, & pleased that you are feeling so well. Keep us all updated on your progress.

Glad it all went well for you x

I am so pleased that everything has gone so well for you. Congrats!

Congratulations & Glad you've had such a positive experience x

Congratulations! That is great news :D

xxx

Back