• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice/help

serenitylove

for past few days iv been feeling pretty crappy, iv had bad acid reflux for which iv taken omiprozal and have had a bad pain few inches below my right breast but it different to the wind pain i had after op as i dont really suffer from this anymore im also feeling really sicky i dont feel like im going to vomit tho not sure whats up any suggestions greatfully recieved.

hi serenity
it could be your stomache is a little swollen or could be indigestion..
all i can say hun is take some painkillers and if it dont go away or becomes worse phone for advice..
have you eaten very quickly the last few days? or not chewed enough? my problems were all due to these factors and then my stomache was very sensitive too everything..
emma

Hi - Sounds like acid reflux thats making you feel sick, not sure about the pain ?though as the location you described is around the area your band would be ish, could it be something to do with that ?

Hi - Sounds like acid reflux thats making you feel sick, not sure about the pain ?though as the location you described is around the area your band would be ish, could it be something to do with that ?

i didnt know acid reflux made you feel sick that what that is i think then.

It can also give you pain, I had it last year as I was producing too much acid so it could well be that but I think you should get it checked out with your GP to make sure....hope you feel better soon...xx

Hiya
Sorry you are feeling so crap, that sucks : ( Mayee you should go and get it checked it out by your doc or phone for some advice?
Hope you start to feel better soon :hug99:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

i didnt know acid reflux made you feel sick that what that is i think then.

Yeah its because your big stomach is still producing gastric acid when you chew ready for the food, but because you have the smaller stomach at the top it doesn't get any food to digest and chew up, so the acid sits there, a by product is that it makes you feel sick ! thats why most of us are on anti acids for periods of time, its a horible feeling having it !:(

Back