• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice on recipe book please

soohoo

hi everyone.im just looking through all the food diaries.and recipes.coming to the end of my month :)of apnea mask.hopefully a clinic date then go go.the dietician gave me 2 after recipe books.had anyone had these books.what do you think.keep up the good work.:)

can't help with the dietician books, but I was on amazon today and there is an After Weight Loss Surgery Recipe Book for Dummies on there ... quite tempted to buy it!

I bought the cookery book but not the wls for dummies book.
It's ok, a bit expensive for what it is. It gives a lot of background on surgery, as well as the recipies. I have a really old low-carb book I take more inspiration from, just look for ways to make meals crunchier!

I liked the 'for dummies' book and got some great tips form it (second hand off ebay so not too bad a price).

I also got Return to Slender as I had heard it really bigged up but - for me - it was a waste of money as I didn't get any inspiration from it at all (sorry any CBB fans)

Back