• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice please having some problems with shakes

Bluegirluk

Hi I am on the second day of my pre op diet, I have bought a pre op diet pack from Healthier Weight.The trouble is that I believe the shakes are causing me to have diarrhoea , is anybody else having a similar problem? I feel very well and do not believe it is a tummy bug at all, but my tummy is a bit rumbly.
Sorry if this is too much info
Jane

Hi I am on the second day of my pre op diet, I have bought a pre op diet pack from Healthier Weight.The trouble is that I believe the shakes are causing me to have diarrhoea , is anybody else having a similar problem? I feel very well and do not believe it is a tummy bug at all, but my tummy is a bit rumbly. Sorry if this is too much info Jane

Hey Hun.

I have just had to swap over to the food diet after a week of constant diarrhoea. So you're not the only one. How you getting on? X

Sorry to hear your not having a good time of it. :(

It may be the 'milky' overload as too much of that gives me *toilet issues*

Speak to your provider/team, hope you feel better soon. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My problem did settle down thank goodness but I chose not to use the ones I was on post surgery but used the slim fast pre made shakes which I tolerated much better.

My problem did settle down thank goodness but I chose not to use the ones I was on post surgery but used the slim fast pre made shakes which I tolerated much better.

Just seen your post was from May. How you getting on now x

Brill thank you, I get to eat 'proper' food this weekend :) missing the crunchy stuff lol. Have lost two stone , that includes my two week pre op diet as well, not bad for 5 and a bit weeks.

When is your op date?

4th July xx

What op did you go for? I'm getting a sleeve.

Glad you're going well and that is an amazing loss xxx

Back