• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice Please

Mandie37

Hi, I actually have a gastric band but my mum has asked me to post in this section as she would like some info on the sleeve.

She is 62, has a pacemaker, is diabetic and also has copd. is the sleeve something that would be considered and does anyone on here have any of these problems and been sleeved??

She is against the band as I have have had many problems and have just had to have a reposition in the last two weeks due to a slippage.

Any advice anyone could offer I would be very grateful.

thanks

Mandie

Hi Mandie :) I really don't know the answer to your questions but didn't want to read and run :) Hope someone comes along who can answer x x x

I got loads of info from the Spire (my providers) website. Choose a provider and look on their website and you should find some good info there x

I got loads of info from the Spire (my providers) website. Choose a provider and look on their website and you should find some good info there x

Mrs duck I tried to pm you but couldn't, just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow and I'll be thinkng of you, if you have any last minute questions, please ask away. This time tomorrow it will all be over and you can start your new life xxx

Thanks Adrienne sweetie. I'll try pm you tomorrow. I'm ok, nerves are really kicking in now. Could just do with a vodka to settle um but hey ho! Think I've got everything I need, ready to rock n roll now. Message tomorrow xx

Thanks Adrienne sweetie. I'll try pm you tomorrow. I'm ok, nerves are really kicking in now. Could just do with a vodka to settle um but hey ho! Think I've got everything I need, ready to rock n roll now. Message tomorrow xx

That's how I felt the night before! Could hsve murdereda drink to help me sleep

How are you ???? I hope your feeling well honey xcc

Back