• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleevers advice please

14 months post sleeve, had only the expected amount of post op pain...MUCH less than when I had a hysterectomy. I was out and about after 3 days. Weak, yes but I was walking outside. My weightloss wasn't super speedy but steady with a few stalls. Over about 11 months I lost all the weight I wanted to lose and more than I had dreamed of. I am now 9st 1; had never thought I could weigh this little.

I have had no complications and love my sleeve.

This is a great thread. I am looking at having a sleeve, my appointment with my surgeon is in 2 weeks. The more real info we can get before making a final decision the better. All of your replies are supporting my decision to go ahead with the sleeve. I did have a band but had to have it removed after it slipped. I have of course been putting weight back on since it was removed (lots of it) the ability to eat sandwiches and baked dinners again was just irresistible. So thanks all for the information and congratulations to everyone who is having great success.

My feelings exactley, good luck with your sleeve xx

12months post op sleeve this coming monday
16stone 6lb down

Mixed feelings in general, however today is a good day and I like it :) wish you all the best :)

Scooter I have just seen your new profile pic for the first time, and can I just say you are looking amazing!! I know from reading your updates what a hard time you have had, but wow! Just wow!

Back