• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice pleeese

cherry

so guys from this mornings post what would you do, so do i maintain till my appointment?.... or carry on as i am?..... i do have a few medical reasons for wls, i have had trouble in the past with fatty liver made my function sky high, plus im tested regulary for diabetes type 2 which i dont officially have but its a very real threat ( i did have gestational diabetes in pregnancy) so what to doooooooo?

Carry on as you are. The vast majority of us have put all the weight back on after losing it, that's why we are wanting surgery in the first place. They will have seen cases like yours time and time before, so carrying on doing what you're doing will only make them feel that you're determined! :)

i maintained up until appointment - and now im on the list i have started again..... 1/2 lb per week will do me know as long as i dont gain awt!!!!

thanks mixxy..... i know im a pain in the beeeeeep but you can get confused some what reading diff peoples experinaces etc..... god roll on the 27th :) xx

hey hun how much did you lose before then? getting on the list i mean x

ok last post doesnt make sense

i got my weight loss target and exceeded it by 7lbs (1 1/2stone) so then i maintained until i got to see mr Schroeder. since then i have started WW - and plan to lose or maintain with that as long as i put no weight on is all im boshed about! xxxx

I was never set a target weight to lose!! No idea why or how. I think it may be that I have continued to lose weight since my seminar. I've probably gain & lost the weigh a few times b4 each appointment. Mr Small had my weight checked in May & as I had lost weight since he'd seen me the month b4, he added me to the list!!

hahahahhaahhahahahhaahhahaha mixxy ;) at least i can say its trueeeee x

hey kell, do you remember not so long ago, worrying in case you couldnt lose what they wanted you to lose, was it about half a stone or summat like that, wow girl look at you now, worried in case youve lost too much. by the way i agree with mixxy. hugs xx

Listen to Mixxy... he's done the circuit... xxx

Mixxy is quite right to say keep going as you are, I agree totally.

i maintained up until appointment - and now im on the list i have started again..... 1/2 lb per week will do me know as long as i dont gain awt!!!!

Kell... I know how it feels building up to appointments... but you still have a heck of a lot of weight to lose and if you go back now, you are likely to put two stones and the rest back on!

Take a positive stance like we told Jacci earlier this week and GO FOR IT.

Mixxy is right, he's been around and done the circuit, so it's good advice and sound knowledge...

Keep going, get into a positive mindset and keep up with your diet....

Your funding is approved and it's not you that they will target....

Love and hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

Hahahahahahahaha...... Mixxy!!!

I mean the WLS Circuit... it's not everyone that gets asked to speak on the subject to an audience! ..... we need your expertise!

xxx

Hahahahahaha... you've given me a right good belly laugh this afternoon Mixxy... THANK YOU!

XXX

I would say continue as you are, it can only make the surgery safer for you. I was told to lose 5kg on the pre-op and lost 6kg but was told about people who had lost up to 4 stone before the op and the surgeon was just pleased they were taking it seriously.

They also told me about a guy who had made no effort what so ever to lose any weight before and was nearly refused surgery! My surgery was done in Czeck and the surgeon apparently said "If this man was from Czeck (he was english) i would have sent him home with no operation".

:) xxxxx

sorry to hijack ya thread kel but im absolutely pooping it now, i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place cos on one hand i've done really well and if i keep going may decide i can perhaps, maybe do this without surgery (like the family would prefer!) but on the other hand the only thing that has been enabling me to lose anything at all is that i'm determined not to dare put anything on so i wont be knocked back further omg omg omg what to do for the best? hmm wonder if they sell undies made of lead?!?

Back