• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice sleeve and foods

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

I had my sleeve op on Monday, I find it hard when to know if im full as not really hungry, if that makes sense, and also had rumbly tummy tonight so maybe that hungar or wind???

Finding it hard to drink drink drink, never been a fab drinker and have so gone off sweat stuff - this is my day

Morning - Large glass orange squash and fruit tube
Lunch - Glass water, half tin of oxtail soup, NAS ribena
Mid pm - half cup hot choc
Tea time - cup of leak and potato soup
Mid eve - fruit tube and glass orange squash
Bed time - glass milk

Am i having enough, i just don't know as cant feel restriction, or will this come when i start thicker foods.

Such a learning curve.

Thanks

Gawd Becky ... that's all I managed in my first week, lol. I'm not qualified to answer as I struggled big time with sicky feelings my first 2 weeks, but it looks good to me for such a recent pot op'er. Some one will be along to put your mind at rest, sugar xxx :):)

I am having pretty much the same amount Hun but I always leave 30 mins in-between drinking and eating, so I have some nas drink when I get up and 30 mins later a yogurt then 30 mins later more drink until half hour before my lunchtime soup etc etc, I know am not eating as such but am trying to get into good habits...lol, bring on Tuesday when I can have pureed real food...lol

God bet you looking forward to tuesday. Do you have rumblings in your tum, all i can explain is like movement around, its really odd.

Yes I do Hun, if I didn't know any better I would swear it was hunger but I am pretty sure it is everything just settling down to its new way of working, and I can not wait for Tuesday, am sick of sweet stuff, I really want some mash and gravy...lol :) xx

God mash and gravy how lush, my sweet tooth has gone so finfing it hard, my tum feels lik when pregnant and flutters going across is, but am noy I promise, must be air and settling, can feel my new tum on the left side, feels odd! Xx roll on tue hun xx

Today I have had

One glass of nas squash
One tin of soup sieved
Nas jelly
Sup of coffee
Cup of soup
Cup of bovril

That's about it today

So we sort of the same ric, glad your doing well x

Back