• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After first fill

dan1982

Just after a little help.....
Been banded 7 weeks and 1 week ago had my first fill since then some times I can eat with no problems but other times I suffer with a tightening pain in my chest and excessive bile
As I said this isn't all the time and passes quite quickly . Is this something I'm doing wrong or something I should be concerned about

is often a result that you've eaten too quickly, not waited long enough between mouthfuls, eaten too much or the mouthfuls were too big, different foods can cause this so it may be reflected in the above with a combination of what you've eaten :)

is often a result that you've eaten too quickly, not waited long enough between mouthfuls, eaten too much or the mouthfuls were too big, different foods can cause this so it may be reflected in the above with a combination of what you've eaten :)

I've got appointment with dietician next week but dont really know how to be eating only small amounts of food I don't eat a great deal but possibly am eating to quick

I've got appointment with dietician next week but dont really know how to be eating only small amounts of food I don't eat a great deal but possibly am eating to quick

Small amount is portion size of 4-6 tablespoons, taking a morsel of food no bigger than a 50p, and then using the 30/30/20 or the 20/20/20 eating rule to slow yourself down.

Use a small fork which can also help as it physically limits the amount of food in one go :)

Back