• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After just over 2 years I have a date for the op! 😁

GabyG

Best of luck to you Lucy, I hope all goes well. I had my gastric bypass surgery last Monday finally after a journey that was around 2 years!

I had my pre ops done today, ecg and blood work. My ecg showed some spikes but because I had no chest pain it was fine and they gave the go ahead.
My next apt is the covid swabs and starting my LSD in 2 weeks, I will be doing it for 2 weeks.

Lucy S

I had my pre ops done today, ecg and blood work. My ecg showed some spikes but because I had no chest pain it was fine and they gave the go ahead.
My next apt is the covid swabs and starting my LSD in 2 weeks, I will be doing it for 2 weeks.
Oh fantastic! Yes I have another blood test and Covid swab test done this Friday and then the op Monday early morning ooh.
Which hospital are you under? Lucy

Bling Babe

Yes please do keep in touch, good luck, I look forward to welcoming you both onto the losers bench x

I have everything crossed for you. I had my first set of B12 shots today, I need 6 altogether. I am also hoping to get a coil fitted before surgery so I can really concentrate on myself for a while.

Bling Babe

Well I've just had blood tests and Covid swab test, and all being well il hear back tomorrow if not?
But op planned Monday morning! Very nervous but excited now x
Exciting 😁 x