• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

after weight loss....what size are your feet now?

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
we were just discussing this in another thread....

once you had lost a lot of weight, what shoe size did you drop to, if you would answer these questions it would be fab!!

Start clothes size:
Start shoe size:

current clothes size:
current shoe size:

Thanks all xx

started - 18st10lbs - clothes size 24 - shoe size 8

now 13st - clothes size 16 - shoe size 8. no change yet but still 3stone from goal xx

started - 18st10lbs - clothes size 24 - shoe size 8

now 13st - clothes size 16 - shoe size 8. no change yet but still 3stone from goal xx

ooh thats blown the theory out of the water lol

well done on the weight loss though!!

Start clothes size:24
Start shoe size: 7

current clothes size: 10
current shoe size: 5.5

MissyMustDoIt said:
ooh thats blown the theory out of the water lol

well done on the weight loss though!!

I think you misunderstood my theory. What I am wondering is if people who have been able to get down to size 8/10 in clothes size have small feet (and possibly small frame) and if people with larger feet find it more difficult to get to size 8/10 because they have a larger natural frame)

I think you misunderstood my theory. What I am wondering is if people who have been able to get down to size 8/10 in clothes size have small feet (and possibly small frame) and if people with larger feet find it more difficult to get to size 8/10 because they have a larger natural frame)

oooooooooooh!:rolleyes:

in my defence ;) some people that have lost a lot of weight have lost weight on their feet too....

if we are at a natural healthy weight, what size are our feet...and then your theory comes into play then...

i think i just confused my self lol

MissyMustDoIt said:
i think i just confused my self lol

To be fair, it was probably my explanation of it, than your understanding :)

MissyMustDoIt said:
i want to wear the high ones lol

Me too, although it has been so long since I wore heels I will have to get one with stabilisers!

I wore high heels at Christmas for the first time in years. They still kill my feet but it took a few hours rather than 5 minutes after wearing them.

386447_10150456887237969_599897968_8469006_1936789157_n[1].jpg

i hope my feet size change lol there the length of size 5 1/2 - 6 but the width of size 8!!! nightmare! lol xx

Tonibones10 said:
i hope my feet size change lol there the length of size 5 1/2 - 6 but the width of size 8!!! nightmare! lol xx

Same here, I can only really comfortably wear trainers atm :(

Starting clothes size - 24
Starting shoe size - 6 sometimes 7

Clothes size at target weight - 6 or very small 8 or age 12/13
Shoe size at target - 5 but did need a 4 the other day in Next kids!

i would just like to wear shoes.. i live in trainers or boots lol

Start Weight: 23s 7lbs
Start Clothes Size: 28/30
Start Shoe Size: 6/6.5 (Wide Fit)

Current Weight: 14s 6lbs
Current Clothes Size: 16
Current Shoe Size: 4.5/5

I'm one happy bunny, but a lot poorer!! :D

xXx

Back